14 July 2014

Christmas in July: It Must Have Been the Mistletoe by Judy Astley

This week I'm going to be detailing some of the festive reads I am most looking forward to this year in my Christmas in July special! I'll be showcasing the 4 reads I'm most excited for, with a final post on Friday listing all the festive fiction out later this year :)

The first book I am excited about is Judy Astley's new book It Must Have Been the Mistletoe. It's out on 25th September, and has the most gorgeous cover, I'm in love! I've read several of Judy's books in the past few years, and I love her writing, so I'm excited to read something festive from her now!

You can pre-order It Must Have Been the Mistletoe as a hardback or an eBook now.

"A family Christmas in Cornwall for the newly single? Thea's parents have split up but still seem to be together. Both her younger sister and her brother are Smug Marrieds. But Thea is newly single and very much wishes she wasn't.

When her mother and father plan a great family Christmas in a big house by the sea, the idea is to make it all great fun and tremendously civilised - not remotely complicated despite the fact that what they will really be celebrating is the final break-up of their marriage and the Moving On to new partners.And the new partners will also be there - and why not? It's what they do in Sweden, apparently, and it all works out fine.

But will they move on? And will Thea manage to navigate her way through the forced jollities and family disasters to find some happiness for herself?"

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this book, I love Christmas stories!

    ReplyDelete