14 May 2013

Book News: By My Side by Alice Peterson

I have really enjoyed Alice Peterson's previous novels, so I am very much looking forward to her new book By My Side. It's been out as an eBook for a while, but publishers Quercus have revealed a gorgeous new cover for the paperback (left). I think it's beautiful and the story sounds great, I can't wait to read it. It's out in paperback on 18th July 2013.

You can buy By My Side now as an eBook or pre-order it as a paperback.

"One step can change everything.

Cass Brooks loves her job, her boyfriend Sean, her life. Until, leaving home one morning, distracted and hungover, she steps into the path of a truck.

When she wakes up, she can't walk. And suddenly all her hopes and dreams, the plans she'd made with Sean, the future she thought she'd have, seem out of her reach.

But then fate intervenes again. Cass meets Ticket, a loyal golden Labrador who refuses to leave her side. And on a flight to Colorado, she sits next to Charlie, who believes he can show her a life full of possibilities, if only she'll let him.

Cass wants her life back the way it was. Charlie knows this cannot be. Yet a future beckons all the same..."

No comments:

Post a Comment