5 January 2012

Book Deal: Colette Caddle signs 2 book deal with Simon & Schuster

"Simon & Schuster has signed a two-book deal with Always On My Mind author Colette Caddle. S&S publishing director Suzanne Baboneau signed the deal with Sheila Crowley of Curtis Brown.

Both books are as yet untitled but the publisher has UK and Commonwealth rights to each.

Baboneau said: “Colette writes with irrepressible, instinctive warmth and heart about real people facing real-life dilemmas.  She is writing at the top of her game and we are truly delighted to have two new novels on board to add to her wonderful backlist."

I think this is great news as I've read quite a few of Colette Caddle's novels and loved them, so I'll be looking forward to reading her new titles with Simon & Schuster soon! Congratulations Colette!

Taken from The Bookseller

1 comment:

  1. Very pleased with this new as colette caddle is one of my favourite authors.

    ReplyDelete